Greater London and East Anglia Mediation LLP (GLEAMED) was established as a Regional mediation provider in April 2008 and now offers a ‘one-stop- shop’ for Civil & Commercial, Workplace, Family, International and Community mediation services.
GLEAMED is a member of The Civil Mediation Council and is accredited by them for the provision of Civil & Commercial and Workplace mediation. We are also a Ministry of Justice approved mediation provider to the National Mediation Helpline
For Family mediation, GLEAMED has a Resolution trained and accredited mediator and is an approved Ministry of Justice provider to the Family Mediation Helpline.
Our mediators also undertake Community mediation, mostly by working pro-bono for one of the charity-based Community Mediation Providers in our region.
And GLEAMED has recently become involved in more specialised international conflict resolution work, in collaboration with The Institute for Democracy and Conflict Resolution at Essex University.
Our Panel is made up of multi-disciplined, insured and accredited mediators able to handle a wide variety of disputes. These include:
- a Surveyor, e.g. for construction, property and boundary disputes;
- an ex-Tribunal Judge, e.g. for employment disputes;
- Barristers and Solicitors, e.g. for personal injury, professional negligence, inheritance/probate, rental and leasing disputes;
- Solicitors specialising in marital law for all Family matters;
- Business professionals, e.g. for commercial disputes;
- an ex-Charity Director for community matters;
- HR professionals for workplace disputes;
- an Engineer for manufacturing/industrial matters;
- and a GP for medical matters,
all of whom also have wider experience, including in defence, the public and private sectors, international organisations and in coaching and training. As a result GLEAMED is able to provide a comprehensive mediation service matched to the circumstances of your dispute.
GLEAMED provides mediation services as early as required by the parties to a dispute, in order to facilitate an agreement between them that avoids any further expenditure of time, and the trouble and cost of the litigation process. We also become involved later on, when the Court has referred a matter to mediation.
GLEAMED has offices in London and Colchester, and can arrange for other venues suitable for mediation to be made available elsewhere in East Anglia.
For details on how to contact us please click here.